ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday - 30th July 2011

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Cliosport Saturday - The Launch of a New Era

csstickersat.jpg

Ladies and gentleman, today we're very excited to announce the launch of our very own National meet - ClioSport Saturday!​

SATURDAY 30th JULY 2011

Banbury Road,

Gaydon,
Warwick
CV35 0BJ
Tel: 01926 641188​

The Heritage Motor Centre is situated next to the M40 and is located pretty much in the centre of England. There are plenty of hotels around the venue should any of you wish to make a night of it.​

This is the launch of our very own National Event which we are planning to hold every year.​

For years we have all attended FCS, Trax Renault World Series and now we feel we have the members and the support to have our own day that is 100% catered to Clio owners.​

On the day there will be:​

* Great prizes to be won on the Cliosport raffle​

* Clio Cup Racer car - Courtousy of Team ARM​

* Official event photography from Dan Freeman

* Show & Shine competition - Trophys to be given to the winner​

* RockBand/Guitar Hero Tournament​

* Free BBQ Food​

* ClioSport Merchandise for sale​

* FREE ClioSport Saturday goodie bag​

* Plenty more in the pipe line - MORE TO COME

Tickets

Tickets to attend the event are priced extremely reasonably at only £5 per person. This gets you:

*Access to the event
*BBQ Food

Tickets can be purchased through the Cliosport Shop. Click Here to be taken to the shop to purchase your ticket! (if you are planning to bring children, they will also need a ticket at £5 however will receive discounted entry to the museum - Please state when ordering your ticket how many children you are bringing)

NOTE: Tickets are batch processed 3 weeks prior to the event, so you won't receive your ticket as soon as you pay. Buy now to avoid disappointment!

ClioSport members who bring their membership card* will receive a Cliosport Saturday Goody bag with event decal.

PLEASE ENSURE YOUR ADDRESS DETAILS ARE ACCURATE ON PAYPAL TO AVOID DELAYS/YOU NOT RECEIVING YOUR TICKET!

Rest assured this will be an extremely packed day with a whole range of fun activities. Our aim is to get all of you involved, and put names to faces!

We don't want to be like all the other shows, and as such we will make this event our very own.

*For the freebie bag, this on ONLY for members. They will need to produce their membership card. No card/no freebies. EVERYONE has had a card. If you've lost it you and you want your goodie bag, you'll need to purchase another prior to the show from the Cliosport Shop

If your expiry is within two weeks of the event, we will let you use an expired card as you might not have got your pack in time. Anything before 16th July we will count as expired and no freebies.

* To claim your food you must present your ticket. No ticket means no food

First 50 tickets purchased will include free museum entry. Which is normally £11. If you have your Cliosport Card you will get entry for the discounted price of £8.

As Above
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...turday-The-Launch-of-a-New-Era-30th-July-2011

Anyone attending from Scotland?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
been thinking about it. I'd only go if more scots were going tbh, but dunno how many would go to this as well as french car show,
This would probably be better tbh, hopefully alot of the non clio drivers would show up and make things more interesting that hundreds of the same car, but they are all being told not to be in with the clios, which is a bit pish imo since this meet should be about the club not the car imo.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Me and the OH are going.

Tickets booked, hotel booked. I'm not really that fussed who's going to be honest.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't have one mate that's into cars! It's mental!

I would go myself even if the missus wasn't going.