ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday Convoy

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Everything is in hand...you coming to the meet on Monday (the regular one) as we are gonna discuss it there. :)

Dont worry though...Matt and I have it in hand.

d6n

Ph2 172
Everything is in hand...you coming to the meet on Monday (the regular one) as we are gonna discuss it there. :)

Dont worry though...Matt and I have it in hand.

No i won't be there monday.

i'll keep an eye out in this section then for the details.

Inferno Orange 182
hi Don i'm gonna be coming from my parents in Worcester again so i'll hook up with you boys like last year if thats ok

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
hi Don i'm gonna be coming from my parents in Worcester again so i'll hook up with you boys like last year if thats ok

No worries at all. Will let you know nearer the time. Still got your number on my phone I think. (never clear my contacts!!) :)

Focus RS + S3
lol yep!
not many of the welsh go up in the mornings

ill keep an eye in here for the arrangements, just let me know a services etc

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Are you going at stupid o'clock in the morning????

is that the one between 12 o'clock and 1 o'clock?????

It starts at 10:30 but want to be there before. Its Gaydon in Oxfordshire...so about an hour from Hopwood Services. If we leave Hopwood circa 9:15...should be fine...but will cover that soon...still a month to go and with you spammers...could be 50 pages + ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You all sound like Ozzy Osbourne to me,
and if you carry on i'll get my car to give Phoenix tits a disease at CSS.

Hahaha...better cover her tailpipes over as one is full of s**t!!! (dont want your 'berg' picking wrong one!!!) ;)

Total difference mate between Telford, Wolves, Walsall, West Brom and Birmingham!!!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
He's a filthy old bugger so he'd probably go for the wrong'un anyway. :evil:

There's no difference in your accents to my ear, all you white people sound the same to me.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Don't worry spoke to Don and we're going to sort it now. I'm having a few pretty major transport issues so am still trying to sort those but fear not Convoy to Gaydon is being arranged. It'll be brilliant as any West Mids convoy is, even the Welsh members know it ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
West Mids are ace for their convoys...this one will be no different. There's 10 days to go and will get meeting point and time up and will let you all know on here. Hopwood Services is gonna be the main services meeting point...time tbc. Will get everything up...dont worry. :)

My fitting kit has popped a spring yesterday too...so got that on order from Ad...Mandy has also got a ticket...so shouldnt be an issue from our side.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know what i'm going to do,
i'm only 20mins from Gaydon so to meet up for a convoy i'd have to drive miles in the opposite direction.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I don't know what i'm going to do,
i'm only 20mins from Gaydon so to meet up for a convoy i'd have to drive miles in the opposite direction.

We can bell you when we are near a set junction if that helps???

PS...are we doing a West Mids tug of war team???

Last edited:

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
We can do, but most of us are either flabby b*stards or long streaks of piss,
so I don't hold out much hope of us doing very well. lol

I'm up for it as long as everyone's ok with me puking all over the place due to exercise?

WRX
Dave, don't arrange for Don to meet you for a convoy - it'll never happen. Or make sure he's got your number!!:banghead:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
indeed lol

just give me a rough time, the drive is just over 2 hours all in for me

I would say to be at Hopwood Serices for 9 with a 9:10 latest leaving time giving us 80 minutes to do the journey at a leisurely pace. (also means we're flexible if anything goes tits up. :))

Countryman JCW
What route are you guys taking? M40 or M6/A46?

May be a couple of us that will tag along a little nearer the venue if so

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Be m42, m40 then follow signage from there. Should be there around 10...

CLIO 182
Still up for this, you can buy tickets on the gate right?

Still unsure if I'm back in Scotland next weekend. :/

Need to get her cleaned this weekend, pity I couldn't get the wheels on though.