ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday Tickets - Now in the shop.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Will order some payday on Wednesday, can not wait!

Do you have any CSS11 and 12 stickers left? I could do with more as mine are in a stupid order on the window now.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:)

On the subject of normal merchandise ordered at the same time as CSS tickets. All normal merchandise will be dispatched immediately, even if on the same order.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Will order some payday on Wednesday, can not wait!

Do you have any CSS11 and 12 stickers left? I could do with more as mine are in a stupid order on the window now.

We do, yes. They will be available to purchase on the day and I may make them available online too

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
We do, yes. They will be available to purchase on the day and I may make them available online too

Good :D my 11 is in the bottom right corner on the back, then the 12 to the left, I don't want it reading backwards and the 13 being underneath the rear wiper.