ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Scotland FaceBook + Twitter pages

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Last edited:
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Re: ClioSport Scotland FaceBook page

Only area on CS with no reps.. Admin don't give a toss.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Never any meets anyway so who needs a rep?

Dunno about that, seen you chops often enough this year. But you're right, we need to get some official meets on the go otherwise its just the same old crowd every time meeting up having made arrangements off the forum. I'd say the PFC day this year was about the only proper meet and that was a bit cobbled together last minute!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
ClioSport Scotland FaceBook page

Gaz has but he's hardly an ambassador of the club is he :rasp:

Also you don't need to be a rep to organise a meet Gaz so crack on. If you do a decent job you'll be scouted for rep.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

Also you don't need to be a rep to organise a meet Gaz so crack on. If you do a decent job you'll be scouted for rep.
Don't take this the wrong way, Luke. I've been organising meets on here for years. We're the only CS area with NO rep, none of the new guys don't know who their point of contact is.

Tbf, I'm a busy guy, I work 72 hours a week but I'm still on here every day. I think myself, John and RSIceberg aka Liam (West, East & North) should be given a trial run. The activity in the Scotland meet section would increase dramatically.

Can't hurt. Well, just a wee bit maybe.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

FLOL!!!!

Met him in town one night, wedding ring away to f**k shouting 'you giving it ya cow!'
Met him in 7th Heaven at my cousins (Tam with the Scooby) stag night. No wedding ring in sight. We got pics took with him lol.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

Just 'liked' the page :)

Ive already arranged a few things and ive asked about being a rep.

Ill be trying to arrange a few meets next year along with an applecross run. I think if we had a rep for up north (me) and some from the south like GAZ says, it would help the scottish section alot!.

Just 'liked' the page :)

Ive already arranged a few things and ive asked about being a rep.

Ill be trying to arrange a few meets next year along with an applecross run. I think if we had a rep for up north (me) and some from the south like GAZ says, it would help the scottish section alot!.

An Applecross run would be braw. A couple of us spoke about it this year but never got round to it. I'm sure they'd be folk interested again

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah thats me haha.

I was wanting to get a run this year but only thought about it towards the end of the year so thought it would be best to wait till next year and get a good group of us.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Up for applecross in the new year, same as you liam, me and mates planned it but was a bit late in the year :(

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Applecross is a great run, not one to be taken balls out though!

Over 80 likes in under a week, thanks everyone, good to know there's a demand for meets!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Oops never saw your question Martin sorry!

Only 2 roads go to Applecross so kinda limiting ;) do you mean how would we get to the bealach Na ba in the first place?