ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics and results from the Scottish Karting Meet

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
This looks immense, you even got lashes out!

I love his car so much it hurts, although it's dirty which I've never seen before.

Where's Kev's purple monster? (I mean his car).

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
:eek:

You hook me up brother!

Check your phone :)

Keep me in the loop aswell! More meets have to be organised this year!

yup we will update you soon mate dont worry

I love his car so much it hurts, although it's dirty which I've never seen before.

He jumped in my car

You've never felt so popular irrc.. X

Ps can we dress up like 1Direction for the next karting day?

I know its amazing all these texts! I thought thats what you turned up as on Sunday?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

He drove from Aberdeen in 90 minutes. Not sure how!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Was a cracking day. Already emailed to book another for work.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Thought i better make the effort, 1st meet in a good few years!

It'll be spotless this weekend when i take pics for it's forsale advert.

Re. the above, well done to Gaz and John for organising. Great job! I may show my beak at future events...you never know!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Heat 2...Apologies to whoever i fired 3/4 of the way through the video 6:30...Blame the Marshalls for not waving the blues!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Not a 320d
That lad on the bottom row looks like a jew.

457407_399345843486987_391753849_o.jpg

Not a 320d
No idea who they all are. Go to very bottom right, 4th working left. dark brown hair. Big nose. Not the kid with the massive hair, the one to the left of him. Has a big nose (No offense).

ST
No idea who they all are. Go to very bottom right, 4th working left. dark brown hair. Big nose. Not the kid with the massive hair, the one to the left of him. Has a big nose (No offense).

You should prob recognise there's some CS royalty in that pic..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Offence*

And not sure the joke really works when you say it...back in your box eh!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Thought i better make the effort, 1st meet in a good few years!

It'll be spotless this weekend when i take pics for it's forsale advert.

Re. the above, well done to Gaz and John for organising. Great job! I may show my beak at future events...you never know!

No worries mate good to have you along, the go pro action is great to watch back

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No worries mate good to have you along, the go pro action is great to watch back

I was pretty chuft with the footage aswell... Course when you stick in on your head your not sure what angle and DOF you'll get until you download it. Good wee toy though, will use it again for sure!

Well done again. CS in Scotland in some respect is heading back in the direction it was in 2003/4! Good work!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I was pretty chuft with the footage aswell... Course when you stick in on your head your not sure what angle and DOF you'll get until you download it. Good wee toy though, will use it again for sure!

Well done again. CS in Scotland in some respect is heading back in the direction it was in 2003/4! Good work!

You'll be fighting for independence again at this rate.