ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**ClioSport Stand Pass - Please Read**

Attention all FCS Attendees

Could you all take time to follow the link below which will automatically create a Membership Pass for use at French Car Show.

http://www.cliosport.net/index.php?page=pass

This pass is important to us as we then know who you are and also if you wish to be considered for any of the FCS Awards we have up for grabs this year :)

Just simply print out the page and display when on the Club stand.

Regards
Day

Evo 6, E92 320d
Its not in the right section i think, but for those of you who don't have vip passes, in this months Fast car magazine you get a free vip entry voucher!

LY 182
Its not in the right section i think, but for those of you who don't have vip passes, in this months Fast car magazine you get a free vip entry voucher!
serious? off to buy now lol

also, could one of the admin help me out a bit.

i have booked a ticket for a mate (B16DOE off here) who is on holiday and is getting back the day before fcs...

is there a way i/you can make a pass for his account as obviously he wont be able to do it.

thanks

be careful with the FC voucher, its not as clean cut as above.

1 - its not in every fast car and you cannot tell from outside
2 - its only limited value compared with the VIP wristband people have bought ie. if not a free for all in and out of the VIP lounge.

serious? off to buy now lol

also, could one of the admin help me out a bit.

i have booked a ticket for a mate (B16DOE off here) who is on holiday and is getting back the day before fcs...

is there a way i/you can make a pass for his account as obviously he wont be able to do it.

thanks

PM'd

LY 182
be careful with the FC voucher, its not as clean cut as above.

1 - its not in every fast car and you cannot tell from outside
2 - its only limited value compared with the VIP wristband people have bought ie. if not a free for all in and out of the VIP lounge.
take it you were the fella that just phoned to help with my booking?

top service!
thanks alot well reccomended:)

Not sure if the organisers/marshals will let you in without the entrance pass marked R.

If they do then your welcome on the stand :)

RB 182 Cup
Any chance of gaining access to Batman's membership pass?? I am no longer taking my car as I've had to get rid due to serious lack of funds :( But batman's will be on track and on stand but is currently banned??

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Good idea, agreed not likin the colour ink though lol. Looks like our windscreens are gona be full of a4 sheets of paper!

clio 182
whoa!... lucky i saw this early today, getting my missus to print mine cuz i have no printer, hope she does it in colour to