ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Sticker

banther

ClioSport Club Member
So...... received my Cliosport.net sticker with my membership pack yesterday.

Being the complete noob I am with this sort of thing. Sticking it under the trophy spoiler (on the inside of the windscreen obviously) went to peel off the backing tape but all the white lettering keeps coming with it. I've rubbed it on really hard with a credit card now the bigger pieces stick but not the little letters of the cliosport.net.

​Anyone know what I should do??!?!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Oh! It's actually partially stuck? (Or have you sorted it now?) anyway, if not...

put a credit card on it at an acute angle and peel the backing off a you push the card down

Looking....
Try warming the sticker a little first, place on window, rub over with cc and peel backing off slowly. Worked for me.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
put a credit card on it at an acute angle and peel the backing off a you push the card down

This.

Credit card at an acute angle, apply lots of pressure to the card and peel the backing off at the same angle as the credit card.

No hairdryer required.

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
I just found patience and a lot of swearing got it done. never occurred to me to use a cc.

edit: and I still managed to stick it on off centre.

Last edited:

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Leave it for a while under something flat and heavy?

ive never had the problem so I don't know if that'll work sorry

I maybe wrong but I think the stickers that come with the new members packs are external

I just found patience and a lot of swearing got it done. never occurred to me to use a cc.

edit: and I still managed to stick it on off centre.

Yeah i measured it out with tape and everything :)

So cc along the backing tape as you peel off? Or under the tape???

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Haha, just purchase another?? I'm sure members on here will have some lying around

Again, that would make a lot of sense lol hopefully get round to it soon. At least I put the tax disk holder on properly...

Renault Clio MK4 RS
my internal sticker went really bad. Some of the letters were sticking and others werent. The more i tried the more messed up it looks so just gave up, peeled it off and threw it in the bin. I got an external one. Stuck it on the bonnet. Tiny bit of pressure over it and it worked first time :)