ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Stirling Meet - Pics!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Funny nite...Cruise was emm...ok.

Quotes.

"Check the size of that horses Dong!"
"Look at that one it's itching it's head with it's leg!! 'Legend'"
"I don't like Inbreeds"
"Chassy the weater bear"
"YOUR AN IDIOT"
"rollin like ....."

Good laf tho lads, the wee drive was the 1st time i've pushed the willy, felt ace, can't wait till the coils go on!

ST
'they see me rollin, they hatin.....'

Erm dunno the next line so..

Tho that horse did have a massive c0ck lol..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Martin_89 said:
if thats what your into :eek:

was nice to see a williams there, never seen one close up.

wee 1.2 done me proud lastnight it kept up ok.
Don't understand why more people don't have them!!! It's £1800! Of pure enjoyment!

I just 3/4 of a tank in 150miles!

PMSL at the Chamillionaire tune. 'Al whats the next line?' - No idea so we'll just sing it again!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i went thru half a tank, £20 during the drive, never went under 4k all night lol

i pulled out into the outside lane on the motorway to get some drive by pics then seen everyone turning off and had to cut in lol

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
The horses stunk tho! it was a bit random driving all the way up there! lol ma bad!

Then on the way back down at the main road the landrover that was at the top drove past as i was waiting to go onto the roundabout, they were looking out the windows like wtf, weirdos! LMAO!

I had a good laugh, StirlingCruise was poor though!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Martin_89 said:
doesnt handle the same, not sure what im doing with them im in 2 minds, sell them for some wee 15" lightweight speedlines or keep them...

sell them to subway - you know it makes sense

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Ali said:
Funny nite...Cruise was emm...ok.

Quotes.

"Check the size of that horses Dong!"
"Look at that one it's itching it's head with it's leg!! 'Legend'"
"I don't like Inbreeds"
"Chassy the weater bear"
"YOUR AN IDIOT"
"rollin like ....."

Good laf tho lads, the wee drive was the 1st time i've pushed the willy, felt ace, can't wait till the coils go on!

Hmm no prizes for guessing who all the prize patter was coming from?......

i seem to recall similar when a said person was in the back of my chariot with a 'snake'

Octavia VRS
Alan said:

Erm dunno the next line so..

Tho that horse did have a massive c0ck lol..

I thought it was 'they see me rollin, they hate it/me.....'

'ridin dirty.....................'

Nice pics guys

ST
R20 CWH said:
Hmm no prizes for guessing who all the prize patter was coming from?......

i seem to recall similar when a said person was in the back of my chariot with a 'snake'

That snake was proper lickin ma leg that day ffs!!

Dunno if i liked or not tho lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol i forgot about the dude in the landrover even once he got past us instead of going onto the road he kept driving down the grass just to show off!

the first time we got lost and turned, we had the sharp right hand corner (where ali had to reverse to get round) the guy in the white mr2 just nailed it and drifted round and done a big burnout right up the hill i couldnt see anything for tyre smoke

The Beast MK4
Martin_89 said:
if thats what your into :eek:

was nice to see a williams there, never seen one close up.

wee 1.2 done me proud lastnight it kept up ok.

Thats the bit that gets me with my little engine on outings. "Mon ya wee 8 valve b*****d"
16v is so much better lol

On another note John (The evil one to be precise) seems to add extra power to a car, even with 2 other folk and full audio its still pulling from mine!!!!

RX7, 172, mini & van
good night lads and bird... will get photos on this week when back home vid aint that good as you lot so far behind haha

few of us going to falkirk we meet early so can all get parked up together at the wheel let me ken if any 1 fancy it..

yes sun roof is bit strange but it a light weight racing one (was yellow) haha

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i cant go to falkirk coz i work thursday nights so dont get to the retail park untill about 9

how does the vid look when we all drive past the cammera?

RX7, 172, mini & van
the vid aint that good just me driving ahead as you lot where *****ing about at the back
back rds where to bumpy and cam hit bros face as went over jump so he turned it off lol, got ok fotage of me and allan down last rd but i f**Ked up the hair pin and ended in the grass and all you can hear is me giggling like a school girl lol so ya can all **** off not getting to see it lol