ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Stirling Meet - Pics!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I wouldn't mind attending one of these nights but I fear I'd be the slowest driver there as I'm not one for speeding these days, 8 points slowed me down :( I've only just reached the 3 year mark with those points and I do not want them back.

Clio 172 mk2
or u could just sit behind foxy.....182

think she forgot that the right pedal was the go pedal lol

martin the last backroad was an add on at the end a felt like that on the way through bridge of allan was good fun waiting about 20 min on all of yous lol

The Beast MK4
sneeks said:
I could use you as my pace car and be safe from the police :D

I will warm you that I can hit 67.333 downhill with a wind! Wouldn't drive behind me either unless you have a net to catch the bits falling off the car! :cool:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
100_1683.gif

100_1680.gif

100_1678.gif

100_1717.gif

100_1715.gif

100_1701.gif

100_1698.gif

100_1697.gif

100_1696.gif

100_1695.gif

100_1692.gif

100_1688.gif

100_1686.gif

100_1685.gif

V6 Exige, GTR R35
sorry i missed this one fellas....

cracking pics, looked like a good niight too

cars almost done now, only a couple of more yellow hoses to go on

make the next one when im home!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
100_1688.gif

defo caption comp time

Ross: Me me me
Iain: Fcuk off, i was here first
Al (in car): Yes
Iain: Hi, game for it?
Al: Hop in, 20 fags and a £5er and your on.
Iain: Get that roon ye Ross!
Ross: :cry:

RX7, 172, mini & van
Dont worry about police go in the back rds so no police about and also dont put map on the web site so no1 knows where we going, then all you lot can get excited like little girls about where we going lol...

Where putting donna at front nx time so i can save on fuel, pads and tryes haha and dont go behind me hand brake still not fixed haha

Week on sunday any 1???

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
stoddie said:
phone doesnt work 100 miles out at sea fella.... :)

Well yes i considered that...But wasn't sure if you were offshore or not! And your still a lady man!

100m offshore, you on a installation or Vessel?

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Ali said:
Well yes i considered that...But wasn't sure if you were offshore or not! And your still a lady man!

100m offshore, you on a installation or Vessel?

back on the old gdi ship matey! the mighty rockwater 1....

Clio 172 mk2
the map is still under construction the now

we need to make a wee pre meet run to make sure where it comes out first probably get done this weeken when sean gets back

but we will get some maps and that printed if yous want incase people go straight on again lol