ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport @ tour de force 28th May 2011

think YouTube might still be processing it as only just uploaded it.

Edit: should be working now

Last edited:

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Was an awesome day,really surprised by mine considering the exhaust is a miss match and its done 107000 miles with no other mods,well chuffed.

some decent powers made there barely any loss on any of them cars love that red r27/197.

bet that people carrier/killer is fun to drive.

good job on the editing and video mr duck

oh yeh did the head gasket fail on that rover on the way back;)

Some decent results, though the strongest cars were modded and mapped. The 197 had quite a bit of work relatively to get book power.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Nice vid! Shame you didnt get spanky's 106 onto it, that was the highlight for me!

197 had matched inlets, sports cat, cat back exhaust, remap and I think something else but can't remember what.

megane 285 sport
gud day lads. Gud to meet some new faces. Still chuffed with the results, it was 1.2 bhp down from when i had it mapped there but matt said he would put it down to tolerences. Its got ktec pro performance sport cat+cat bak exhaust, jamsport matched inlets, destepped+polished throttle body, sfs silicon induction hoses, deboxed the airbox inlet grill and fitted a homemade open grill, and CAF the 2nd inlet to the bottom grill stil retain the valve, tdf custom remap.

Evo 5 RS
Good to meet new faces. Rover was the car of the day iirc ;)

1hp up over standard and 14 years old, eat your heart out Renault sport

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Despite not as many as expected turning up it was a good day so thanks Stu and TDF for organising :)

Have to say though I was disappointed with my results. Hopefully once Matt has fitted the Forge Actuator and worked his magic I'll be making more power.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Nice to see my old car making decent on the nose power on those rollers.

Never trusted the powerstation results tbh.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 RS2
lmfao @ bbc; Builders Bum Crack! :eek:

iPhone Rule! it's all you need... besides a Clio RS.

Short run by the Meggy... because of the Turboo?

They are all short clips of the 3 minutes of footage I got of each car. That was just the vest bit if the meggy footage. Too much fan noise on the rest of it.

hahahahaha

its not any megaphone... its the 1 and only "opinionator" many a fun time has been had shouting at inept motorists and hot laydees from his golf (now dead) and the disease-hell 106...

not @ TDF but from the confines of the social club (my workshop) i bring you.....

Photo497.jpg

haha.. Spanky CNC genius and part time hoon!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Some decent results, though the strongest cars were modded and mapped. The 197 had quite a bit of work relatively to get book power.

To be fair my car is relativley standard, still got matched inlets, cams, CAF, JMS v6 box to go yet....