ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Track day

mk2 172

has anyone looked into organising a cliosport only track day? who would do one? ifancy one myself, surrounded by all walks of cliosport members on a track giving it large, ah bliss, give a good comparison of various models and be a bloody top day.

craggy

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

we had one last year at bedford (which is nice and central). the turnout was fairly low, so not sure if wed get the numbers to arrange an exclusive cliosport day. we could always share a day with another club?

and Craggy it was me basically who organised the last one, and we only just made minimum numbers on the day before the event - and we only got away with it because Palmersport were decent enough to reduce the minimum numbers and not increase the price - but it was very close to not happening.

to do it for just Cliosport makes it quite expensive, and people just cant or wont pay the money

Quote: Originally posted by Craggy on 17 April 2003

get to donnington he he

Well said that man !!!! just love those craner curves and old hairpin. prefer the indy circuit to the full gp circuit.

Donnington gets my vote too! Id be well up for it!!! Finally get a chance to cain the infamous Crag-mobile ;)...

maybe not eh? :oops: