ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport @ Trax 2006 ( No 56K!)

No more clio's for me!
Rich said:
You spent ages cleaning and jet washed it at the BP on the way ;)

It must be that special water ;)

IMG_3587.jpg

106 GTi
LOL, Forgot about that!

Someone had a pic of that from the front which looks alot more realistic.

Chocolate Bar™
first nice pic of my cars back side that i've seen!

you car looked stunning as always rich!

106 GTi
Timmay said:
some bloody nice pics there - god Rich yours is so clean....never seen anything like it

Middo said:
first nice pic of my cars back side that i've seen!

you car looked stunning as always rich!

Cheers, took some work thanks to the crap weather on the way over. Good old Quick and Easy wash saved the day though!

ok , oh and feel free to gather interest for the idea we came up with @ trax because i wont have time to before i go away.

scrub that i will do it now.

Last edited:
  106 GTi
al said:
I did see swirls! :eek:

Where?

Not suprised has not been polished in ages, and never with anything that abbrassive. There are a few marks on there which I am living with rather than removing the clearcoat tbh.

al

ST on the way...
Rich said:
Where?

Not suprised has not been polsished in ages, and never with anything abbrassive.

The bonnet..........I was shocked! :eek:

I must admin, i'm starting to get a couple on my bonnet again, and i'm ultra careful with everything.

You want pics later? ;)

al

ST on the way...
Rich said:
There are a few marks on there which I am living with rather than removing the clearcoat tbh.

Ditto, mainly where a cat decided it would climb my bonnet but didn't take into account the lack of traction! ;)

106 GTi
Even washing carefully the bonnet seems to mark. I have some scratchs on there from the dealers - had not noticed the swirls, best send me the pics lad, may have to crack the PC out before the RWS!

Brazo's cat is a little c*nt, if its about it'll be somewhere you dont want it. Either sat ontop of his headunit when i had it half out of the dash or trying to climb up your bonnet with gritty paws or its claws out, lol.

106 GTi
Suprised it still has claws left knowing Butter.

Mine is banned from the garage he knows he is not allowed in there!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Alan said:
Ah ok...well when i decide on an SLR i'll know who to ask for advice!!

Mine is currently in the garage having a 2 day pc fest...

Just put on the 3rd coat of mirror glaze earlier....stunning on the black gold!!

im coming up to your house soon sonny!!

Mint pics Rich. Enjoying the detailing and the 'flares'

al

ST on the way...
Rich said:
Even washing carefully the bonnet seems to mark. I have some scratchs on there from the dealers - had not noticed the swirls, best send me the pics lad, may have to crack the PC out before the RWS!

Just shite renaut paint I think.

I'll some pics for you when I get home :)

Nice pics, love the rear 3/4 track pans, look superb.

Is there much in the way of good photo ops at Silverstone? Thinking about going to the 24hr Britcar at the weekend but still undecided. Focal length shouldn't be an issue for me.

106 GTi
ukaskew said:
Nice pics, love the rear 3/4 track pans, look superb.

Is there much in the way of good photo ops at Silverstone? Thinking about going to the 24hr Britcar at the weekend but still undecided. Focal length shouldn't be an issue for me.

Cheers Chris. Is quite crap to be honest. Grandstands are possible at 300mm Plus. Anywhere else there is catch frncing in most areas. Only got some of the shots I did as a gate was left open alowing track side access, naughty I know, and security thought the same at one point during the morning. Opps!

I got some ok shots at Luffied for the F1 - 280mm

http://www.richtreen.co.uk/events/gp/

J

jamesy

love these different colour's people are spraying their badges now:cool: