ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clock Back light/Head unit

Clio MK2 1.2 Grande
Quick question about the clock backlight...... When I installed my new head unit the clock display became really dim and can now only be seen in daylight, is there anyway to make it brighter? Or do I need new lights behind it?

Also another question about my head unit, when I put it in I lost the steering controls even though I had all the connectors and followed the instructions, am I doomed to never get them back?

Cheers,
Chris

Clio MK2 1.2 Grande
yeah I'm pretty sure that's the one I got. No way to check without getting my dash off though lol
Not too fussed about loss of stalk control if I can get it back by putting in the original radio. What's bothering me most is the fact I can't see my clock in the dark lol

Clio MK2 1.2 Grande
Only just noticed you guys had posted here.....Well I took my dash off and got my stalk controls working :D however I could not get the clock to light up any better so I am still clueless to this. Haven't tried a new LED though