ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clock problems

D

dannyh_17

hi guys my clock doesnt work on my mk2 phase 1 clio any ideas of how to fix it? cheers

Golf GTI PP Mk7
probably need a bit more info mate, thats like ringing the doctor and going 'I'm I'll, whats wrong with me?'

D

dannyh_17

lol since i bought the car the clock in the middle above the headunit isnt lighting up at all i have a alpine headunit but that hasn changed anything as it wasnt working before that will it be jus a fuse or is it more likely to be a bulb

Golf GTI PP Mk7
sounds like a simple fuse issue, or the connection to the lcd display as come loose, ud probably have to get the dash off to check tho.

D

dannyh_17

ok cheers m8 ill check the fuse in a bit any idea of the fuse number or just get the handbook out

D

dannyh_17

ryt swapped the fuses and thats not solved the problem as the fuse i question also runs the stereo which works fine anythink else it could be apart from having to remove the dash

Golf GTI PP Mk7
cant think of anything else, alost definately a faulty connection sumwhere, or a buggered lcd display, either way, that dash is coming off i think.

1.2 12V Polo 9n3
dont think those clios display the time above the headunit?? mines the same it only worked with the standard headunit where it showed the radio station information