ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Close to buying a 172 but...

Those damn insurance guys want £700 outright but £1200 over 12 months! The car isn't much more so i don't really want to be paying too close to the top end!

Absolute joke they can charge so much more!

What insurance companies are you guys with or are 172, friendly?

im 24 (25 in march) with 2 years no claims and a clean licence.

172 Cup
Is that 2 years no claims with no claims or accidents since passing your test? £1200 sounds ludicrous.

Clio 172 (Now 182)
Im with 'Premium Choice - for lads' I pay less than £500 per year! Although I do have a few years on you ;)

Clio 172 (Now 182)
Ha! less of the old man :p sometimes its a postcode lottery, my mate couldn't get insurance on a Lupo GTi, used his girlfriends address which was in a different local authority area and it was cheap as chips!! lol

Really is a joke insurance companies! i don't live in too bad of an area and for some reason, when i changed it to "parked on the road" instead of "locked compound" which it will be, it makes it like £30 more lol

Ford Mustang 5.0
Those damn insurance guys want £700 outright but £1200 over 12 months! The car isn't much more so i don't really want to be paying too close to the top end!

Absolute joke they can charge so much more!

What insurance companies are you guys with or are 172, friendly?

im 24 (25 in march) with 2 years no claims and a clean licence.

Hi mate

Drop me a PM with your contact number i'll get in touch and take a look at a quote for you. Might be able to get close to the price but our installments are MUCH lower interest.

With our policy we can also allow modifications so if you wanted to add exhaust, filter and suspension etc it wouldnt be a problem.

Best Regards
Neil
greenlight

MR2 Mk1.5
Club Insurers?

aaDriftworks-Img-Quotes4_zps38236cd9.jpg