ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch Questions (willy 3)

clio 2litre/gt 5 turbo
Hiya all,my cluch was replaced 3000 miles ago and a new pedal and ratchet, it seams to go very stiff and high and sometimes very soft and low wat could this be please help

Did they replace the clucth cable?IF so then thts probably the problem they didn't use a proper Renault oe which it is essesntial that they do or they have gone and got it caught by routing it wrongly.

clio 2litre/gt 5 turbo
Did they replace the clucth cable?IF so then thts probably the problem they didn't use a proper Renault oe which it is essesntial that they do or they have gone and got it caught by routing it wrongly.

nah it a genuine cable and clutch i bort them from renault, wat else could it be???

nah it a genuine cable and clutch i bort them from renault, wat else could it be???

Does it go high/low heavy/lihhht depending how hot the engine is it might be the cable routing getting hot.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The stiffness is down to the thrust bearing! I found this out recently. My clutch is so nice now!

clio 2litre/gt 5 turbo
The stiffness is down to the thrust bearing! I found this out recently. My clutch is so nice now!

my clutch is ok i hope as its brand new, but the pedals hard then now n then it goes soft with a very low bite point cud this be down to the clutch pedal ratchet???