ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch wont disengage

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Valvers & 172 Cup
Maybe a bit of a long shot on here since it's for my valver :S but....

Got my new engine & gearbox in, all working fine except for the bit that the clutch wont disengage :mad: I'm guessing the issue is the cable, the ratchet or both :rolleyes:

I haven't got a clue how to sort these and the last time I done the clutch cable I royally fcuked it up :o so I can't trust myself to sort it (if I knew how)

So boys & girls, any ideas as to how I sort it :S
 
Back
Top