ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch

CLIO 182
Hi,ive been offered a clio 182 off a friend,he says the clutch has gone,he says the clutch pedal is halfway down and floppyy to press,has the clutch gone or could it be something else,is it a big exspensive job?

CLIO 182
Timing belt ect,i have a good friend who does a lot of work on cars for me,clutch ect,hopefully i will ask him to do clutch and belts for me,he never usually charges me,i give him cash but ne never takes it,thats whats swinging me towards this car.i can get the parts ,what price do 04 182s usually go for ?

172/182's aren't a usual car to do belts on. They have specific tools to do them, and the cheap and nasty pattern ones bend and give incorrect performance.

I supply and fit clutches for £325

225 Cup & Williams
172/182's aren't a usual car to do belts on. They have specific tools to do them, and the cheap and nasty pattern ones bend and give incorrect performance.

I supply and fit clutches for £325

Why do you have to be so far away! The clutch release bearing on my 172 is shot.