ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cobra Suzuka now installed

E91 M Sport
Big thanks to Loony for his top quality skills installing these last weekend :) Now got the rear seats back in (mainly for sound-deadening, I'm not willing to put up with 90db of road noise just to save 20kg's ;) it also looks good, and keeps my sound system sounding great). Loony, had to raise them up a couple of notches so I could see out!! ;)

The seats are amazing, they make you feel so in-touch with the car, you can really tell whats going on now. They also stop you moving pretty much anywhere (reversing is a pig!). I can't wait to get a couple of trackdays in soon to try them out in anger.

inside2.jpg

side.jpg

inside1.jpg

And a couple of outside pics, just because its clean...

front.jpg

back.jpg

VRS
had a sit in these when i bought loony's coilovers off him, very nice seating position and very snug/tight fit. would love a set of these nxt pay day!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Awesome seats.

I know my buckets made a significant difference to the drving expierence.

Reversing is a laugh when you strapped in.

What have you done about the airbag light??

Beetle
i love your wheels mate they're sh!thot suit it very well:approve: :cool:
buckets look great too.

Nice car youve got there, I like it.

Why not remove the back seats and re carpet? Might still save a bit of weight.

E91 M Sport
The airbag light is on at the moment - will be trying the resistor trick soon(as works with the steering wheel)

Steering wheel was a 30 minute job, very easy, but its not the first momo I've had ;)

Racing182 - my headlights are original 182 units, guess its the light?

Looking good (but then they would do seeing as i picked them, lol) fella :) not a 5minute job and temperatures of -4 to about 1 degree when fitting them isnt fun, lol.

Raise them up? shortass ;)

I'm currently sulking as the standard seats are about as supportive as a splint made from wet cardboard :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
very nice mate!i've just installed some cobra daytonas today.... question, with regards to the seat belt plug, can you see all the pretentioner workins? you can on mine....

Ph1
Would love to fit buckets but the fixed position puts me off cos i'd imagine them to be horrid on long trips.

Look well tidy all the same

E91 M Sport
timsclio172 said:
did the steering wheel come with the relevant resistor? if not what resistor do you need and where do you get them from?

It came with one resistor - another is required though. Think its a 3ohm - maplins will sort you out for less than 10p.

E91 M Sport
Loony said:
Looking good (but then they would do seeing as i picked them, lol) fella :) not a 5minute job and temperatures of -4 to about 1 degree when fitting them isnt fun, lol.

Don't be a girl ;) (this is where you tell everyone that I was too cold to take my hands out of my pockets? lol)

Loony said:
Raise them up? shortass ;)

I'm glad its height and not width - these seats ain't for the post-xmas fatties! ;)

miketheman2k said:
Don't be a girl ;) (this is where you tell everyone that I was too cold to take my hands out of my pockets? lol)

sorry what was that Mike "i'll have another cup of tea" Feltham ;)

miktheman2k said:
I'm glad its height and not width - these seats ain't for the post-xmas fatties! ;)

aint that the truth, lol

Nope, just at the moment the buckets were becoming inpractical so decided to take them out, i may get another set at some point if it isnt so much of an issue. The wheels i took off a couple of months back because i getting pissed off with cleaning them every other day. I'm tempted to get another more rare set of lightweight rims on there next year.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
gt_gaz said:
very nice mate!i've just installed some cobra daytonas today.... question, with regards to the seat belt plug, can you see all the pretentioner workins? you can on mine....

i got them in my mk1, to hide the pretensioner just modded the plastic trim off the seat and bolted it on. other sides bit nasty tho and can see the runners.

love the wheels mike, looks well nice!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yeah, that was my thinking, i pulled the trims off before i put the seats in the loft, i'll take alook on wednesday!