ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD W@W: Map Pack 3!!

Audi TT
Not got any of the map packs yet and COD:MW2 is out in a few months :/

Worth getting some MS points? Where's cheapest? Ebay?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Are map packs 2 & 3 available on the PC version? I have map pack 1 as that came with the newest patch update.

Wow, another so soon.
Battery
battery1_screenshot_600.jpg

Breach
breach1_screenshot_600.jpg

Revolution
revolution1_screenshot_600.jpg

Last edited:

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Cant wait to get my Xbox back from Microsoft now. Havnt even downloaded the Map Pack 2 yet but i have my points sitting ready.

Battery map is straight from Killzone 2 lol!

I picked up W@W for £15 on the PC and its paid off as have had two map packs for free and now this!

LY 200
So far this game has cost me £56.

When I get the 3rd map pack it will total £64. :eek:

Yes im a tight Yorkshire man.

Last edited:
  Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Well the trophy list has been updated for the new map pack allready, so it should be next 2weeks now :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
pisses me off all these map packs seeing as there 7 quid a pop why didnt they just sell the game for £50 with everything on it

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
oh f**k me i hope not! ^^^

Why?

if its there doesnt me you have to play it no lol, playing online constantly get abit boring tbh, then why not chill with a nice game of zombie's :D lol,

J0SH :eek:

that looks massive man, cant wait now :D

any news on release date?

It does look immense, Zombies is such a great mode, yet its only a small 'silly' part of COD W@W overall!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
pisses me off bring out quality war games quite realistic to the actual events that happened and then go and ruin it by adding some b****cks about zombies omg thats sooooo wolfenstien! and soooo 1992 if i want zombies ill play resident evil.

Also about not having to play the zombie levels well really when im paying £7 for 3 out of 4 things im going to use id rather pay £5.25 and have the maps minus the zombies

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
f**k me that looks good!!!! jay will be on over weekend if your about mate...level 38 made me have break!

sorted :cool: did check if you had been on but it said 4days since last sign-in lol,

Just hope they fix every glitch before the new map pack comes out, because that does spoil the game imo :dead:

pisses me off bring out quality war games quite realistic to the actual events that happened and then go and ruin it by adding some b****cks about zombies omg thats sooooo wolfenstien! and soooo 1992 if i want zombies ill play resident evil.

Also about not having to play the zombie levels well really when im paying £7 for 3 out of 4 things im going to use id rather pay £5.25 and have the maps minus the zombies

LOL let me know where to send the £1.75 too ;)

LY 200

LOL.

You just sound like me.