ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilover advice !!

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
i've got ta technix coilovers, just i bought them from a different company. I can't fault them really, i just wanted my car as low as possible so they do the job. I have mine wound all the way down and adjusters are out at the back. Not the best for handling its quite a bouncy ride, but it doesn't bother me. If you want to see how low they go check out some of my pictures or ill post one in here if you're interested.

renault clio 1.2
yeah i do like the look of your car man ! thats exactly how low i wanna be what company did you get them from ?

172 Cup
Substance over style. Will drive like a bag of shite stupidly low and you'll become one of the local chavs.

FF Clio 182
"Slammed" I love it when people use that expression. I wonder if you will still use it when your car so low it won't go round a corner and gets "Slammed" by a wall... ;)

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
yeah i do like the look of your car man ! thats exactly how low i wanna be what company did you get them from ?

cheers bud, i got them from hot tuning in belgium. Think it cost me 250 shipped, i'd recommend that company to anyone.

Substance over style. Will drive like a bag of s**te stupidly low and you'll become one of the local chavs.

Its all about stupid lows in non sports, as they arent build for speed anyway. Its also far from "chavvy" as long as they are tasteful mods.