ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilover Help

German V6
I need some help choosing coilovers my budget is only 200 , i've heard a lot about raceland and rokkor coilovers being a good chose for a cheap solution but i can't seem to find any atall and Raceland don't seem to sell them any more for MK2 ph1's so wheres the best place to look and How can i tell if i've got 52 or 58 hubs ?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
your only options are raceland/rokkor or second hand proper ones. so ebay or here is your friend mate

as for raceland/rokkor for some reason there not allowed/or werent allowed to list certain ones on English ebay, try looking on foreign ebays to see if you can find the ones you want. or just wait, they change a lot and might pop up after a while

granted thats really annoying but theres not much you can do, look at some second hand proper ones if you can find some. i literally sold my APs yesterday :( you could of had them

172,scenic, trafic
I need some help choosing coilovers my budget is only 200 , i've heard a lot about raceland and rokkor coilovers being a good chose for a cheap solution but i can't seem to find any atall and Raceland don't seem to sell them any more for MK2 ph1's so wheres the best place to look and How can i tell if i've got 52 or 58 hubs ?

this has been covered alot,lol but basically take a front wheel off and measure between the two bolt centres at the point where the hub bolts to the shock. ebay has raceland listings at the mo