ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers are on - shall i take it lower?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Get some nice light 15's on if your after getting the best out of it. If it feels good now you'll love how it feels on 15's. It'll accelerate faster and change direction quicker. Only possible draw back to highlight for me might be that with the extra tyre wall on 195/50/15 you can feel a slight snap or movement when changing direction quickly. That was with paradas tho which have sidewalls made of cheese, a firmer sidewall or dropping to 195/45/15's should be the perfect setup.

And as for height wise i'd say it looks good to me as long as your not getting too much scrub at that height.

Thanks mate. Yeah im looking into 15's but i'd keep the 16's for a daily drive to work etc. The roads in Avonmouth arent the greatest. Not getting any scrubbing at this height tbh.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yep def staying this height. Here's it after a little clean by the polish..haha! Still iphone pics though..

dfce2150.jpg

8636e606.jpg

b0783b29.jpg

9e453e91.jpg

60eeed07.jpg