ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers back from refurb :)

clio 172 phase 2
yhe7esuq.jpg

After
uzymamaq.jpg

Happy with them so far will be fitting them on monday

Looks brilliant, good turnaround! Dare I ask how much it cost to get them refurbed?

Also are you about in Camarthen tomorrow night i might pop up to the cinema?

clio 172 phase 2
For t a full rebuild and re powder coat and shipping plus the vat it cost 195.50 took 3 days to arrive .

Umm dont think il be about 2moro mate got no car at the minute . Maybe out with my mate in his bg 182 .

What clio sport you bought now mate still aint seen any pics?

clio 172 phase 2
Thats mint mate ! Dont suppose you where in tesco petrol station the other night ? I was walking past and seen an rb

Thats mint mate ! Dont suppose you where in tesco petrol station the other night ? I was walking past and seen an rb

I was indeed, Tesco's in Camarthen? Was about urm 5/6ish on the Saturday just gone. Literally just drove it back was filling up to get home lol drove it back from Worcestershire.

Drop me a PM if your about tomorrow bud.

clio 172 phase 2
Yea mate tescos carmarthen ye was around then. Wen im back on the road wel have to go for a spin !

alien green rs133
i got my front gaz shocks serviced because they were leaking, 6k miles later they were empty of oil, i hope you have better luck than i did :(

BG 182 FF
Who does the refurb? Gaz themselves or an independent company? Was thinking of getting some second h&r's could be an option getting then refurbed

clio 172 phase 2
If they break that quickly mate il be buying a diffrent brand before these wer sent of they were pretty bad been broken since i had the car had to get it done .

Yea gaz them selves do the refurb very good customer service ask to speak to a guy called dave hes a cool guy discounted a few things for me and let me know what was goin on

clio 172 phase 2
Not that i know of mate. But the refurb is very cheap anyways . So does not bother me if they dont come with warranty . Next year il probally buy h&r or somthing like that anyways