ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers Fitted. Went to a Mini Meet.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Its never been cleaner lol.

Mark, they really aren't crashy lol. If you think they are, go out in a cup chassi'd 200 afterwards lol :p

Iv been in a 200cup... Was rather harsh.. tbh my cup suspension is quite harsh..

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
KTEC coilovers are anything but crashy, got to be the smoothest riding coilies i've had. doubt they handle as well as the Leda's like but they make for a comfy daily ride :)

RS172
Lovely cars, I've only ever seen the flamer in the flesh when I'm in Chester and it is beautiful hopefully spot the rest of you around Chester

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Lovely cars, I've only ever seen the flamer in the flesh when I'm in Chester and it is beautiful hopefully spot the rest of you around Chester

Thanks mate :) next time you see me give me a wave so I know who you are lol

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
This has made me consider 15's

Joe would you mind taking me out in the RB on sunday? Just want to see how crashy the Ktec coilies are..
15's are great, you just need some lows to go with them.

I think it rides really well for coilovers, and no worries mate :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I was down there last night!
All the cars look great, coilovers look spot on too. :)