ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coilovers for 172??? HELP plz!

172 Cup
orite guys im gunna get sum coilovers for my 172 but first of all dont have a clue which to get, dont really have a budget so could get any really, but i only want the looks and handling, dont want ones good enough for track if u get me. Just want it lowered by about 50-60mm all round.

so wondered if anyone could give me some tips or point me in the right different plz?

1) lol before i start sorry about all the questions lol, also wondered how easy they are to fit yourself, or if i were to pay a garage to do them, how much would be a good price to pay?

2) And also i know it sounds stupid but with changing the whole suspension, would it affect the traction control on the car or not?

like a said ne help would be much appreciated, cheers.

Fitment between £60 and £90 can be as high as £200 at specialst.

Nope no traction control effect.

Leda I'd recomend but its £1k ish otherwsie H and R's are great and a lot cheaper at about £750

CS Dungeon
Fitment between £60 and £90 can be as high as £200 at specialst.

Nope no traction control effect.

Leda I'd recomend but its £1k ish otherwsie H and R's are great and a lot cheaper at about £750

H&R's or Bilstein I would say for 'fast road' use

About 2 hours to fit but is piss easy