ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers / shocks / springs on Standard dampers

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Thanks Jon, I'm not planning on putting 25mm on the back anyways, just the front them possibly get some later on for the rear like 15mm or something?

The Eibach springs will make your car look lower, as shown, mine is lowered 40mm and it made my wheels look part of my car! :approve: As Jon.G stated, if your going to lower your car its going to be a bumpy ride, just like driving about in a small sports car. The difference being springs will be more 'bouncy' or 'crashy' when going over bumps, coilovers will be alot more stiffer, so even going on a 'flat' road your car will bounce on its tyres, and you'll feel everything, like being in a Go-Kart. Its down to personal choice, but be patient and have a little think first before you rush into it. If you want to try springs first, I will be selling my 40mm lowering springs in the next couple of weeks.

Thought this pic my help, before and after Id just had it lowered on my 40mm springs, get an idea on the difference between standard and lowered:

B-A.jpg

Westy. MX5
It says I don't have permission to Access the first link! Urely if it has 2 year warranty there all right.? Basically I wanna lower it and don't wanna pay more than I need to, I want as cheap as poss but not hard skate ride eg decked 60mm on original dampers?

Edd , For the money you have available you are not going to get both your requirements as above. If you can change springs/shocks yourself that will help and I suggest you try the Sporlines 1st (2nd. hand). They are really good to drive on but the drop? I'll leave that up to you to decide.