ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers

The key for good coiloveers is to pay for something of a brand you have usualy heard of and pay a lot.

For that sort of money I wouldn't even bother looking.

renault clio 1.6 16v
Wasn't expecting a response lol, I kno coilovers are expensive but to the people that don't really have alot of money £200 for these shown above seem a fair deal? But that's my opinion, hence why I asked anyone knows if there any good, but till people comment and tell me I ain't gonna know

Last edited by a moderator:
  SQ5
They're £200, they will be s**t. Unless you want lowzzz then they'll be "banging" but just remember "buy cheap, buy twice"

Wasn't expecting a response lol, I kno coilovers are expensive but to the people that don't really have alot of money £200 for these shown above seem a fair deal? But that's my opinion, hence why I asked anyone knows if there any good, but till people comment and tell me I ain't gonna know
Nope not a good deal. Suspension is something you should IMO not skip on otherwsie dont bother even looking at it.

If you havn't got the money spend it on something else. Track days etc will make a for a quicker car and driver with some instruction and the ride will be better

renault clio 1.6 16v
Fair comments guys thanks for ure comments, what's the lowest you'd sudgest if I just got springs? I've read 60mm would be too much for standard shocks?

Last edited by a moderator: