ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coke

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Havent really had a chance to do much in the way of photography since the BTCC at Brands hatch so today i busted out the studio lights for a little play.

what do you guys think,
for those that are interested Coke BlaK is coffee flavoured coke which comes in a metal bottle, something i tried one holiday and kept incase it came in useful

COKEWEB.jpg

coke2web.jpg

1.2 Dynamique billabong
cheers mate, on my screen i can still just see the right handside bottle outline with a slight gradient behind, but i dont know how dark my screen is compared to others.

106 GTI
Thats another problem, im on an ice age monitor lol.... in that case then I like the 1st more if you can see the outline on the right

koi

Audi S1
yeah the 2nd pic does have that festive feel to it

so does coffee flavoured coke taste any good?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks guys :)

How did you get the coloured particles in the second one ?

i drew them mate, use a soft edge brush and different sizes / colours. then add outer glow effect. some i then blurred to make out of focus, to give a sense of depth, so they didnt all feel as if they were on one plain of focus.

yeah the 2nd pic does have that festive feel to it

so does coffee flavoured coke taste any good?

yeah it tastes ok from what i remember, was a while a go mind