ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colchester spots

Evo 6, E92 320d
Monaco ph2 about 8:30 colchester high street.
Then on the way home Wellas, yeh i see you behind me:)

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
nice pop as you turned off left as your heading towrds wiv. nearly shattered my glass. looks tidy tho :)

Evo 6, E92 320d
Lol, that was a quiet one, you should hear it on full boost. I was going slow to wait for you, but i see alot of traffic behind.

182FF Arctic
I saw a silver 172 ph1 and silver ph2 in the space of 200 metres last night on Cowdray Ave. Flashed the PH1 but no acknowledgement. Ignorant c***! lol

...and after 9 months of owning it, i still haven't been spotted in my 182. Wellas you don't count.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Also i have seen a ph1 in silver every morning and evening this last week, numberplate starts w712.

Giulietta 940
I've had my 182 for over two years, and I've only been spotted once... The ones I see on the road around Clacton and Colchester just look at me like I'm mad when I flash or wave at them :(