ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cold Air Feed

Clio 172
Alright lads, just recently joined and im after some advice on cold air feeds to suit our 172. Best option and place to buy etc????

Cheers

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Mines placed in the bottom grill far right in Matt Black

S6300040.jpg

currently wev'e got a tumble drier hose going from the foglight intake right up to the neck of the filter and were worried that stones etc can get up there and into the filter.whats your advice lads any underbonet pics please so i can see how you got yours piped up...

Ph1
Tonnes and tonnes of threads on this.

Dont worry about the stones. Going by mine, you'll hardly get any up into the IK area and what does wouldnt get sucked in as thats what the filter is for ;)

taken from another thread, i think its ok like i know you cant see propely in that pic but as far as i know its a carbon itg filter.is it ok withe the ducting piped right up to and clipped onto the filter neck or is it best to just have the hose pointing up near the filter? not bothered how it looks as its a trackcar...cheers for the links and i have searched the past threads but no definitive answers so your help is appreciated :D
attachment.php