ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Collecting cars - Coffee run Bicester 16th Sept

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
1 - Dave
2 - Cub
3 - Luke
4 - Stefan
5 - Cookie
6 - Chrisgti6 - MR2 Roadster
7 - Dan (Luke’s mate) - C63S

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
1 - Dave
2 - Cub
3 - Luke
4 - Stefan
5 - Cookie
8 - Oggy997 - car tbd
9 - Daz

Might have my lad with me if he wants to get up pre-noon.

Clio 200
1 - Dave
2 - Cub
3 - Luke
4 - Stefan
5 - Cookie
8 - Oggy997 - car tbd
9 - Daz

Might have my lad with me if he wants to get up pre-noon.
I’m in, signed up already. I’m arriving just before 9am I guess ill look for you guys to park together?

997.1, Caddy, e208
I’ve put the 997 down and thought I might change it before the date, can’t really be arsed doing that though 🙃

This will be my primary route, but I guess you’re all southern fairies and coming up to Bicester?

E4D929D9-CF8B-4E4E-95D3-16B6FC5C2E84.png

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
1 - Dave
2 - Cub
3 - Luke
4 - Stefan
5 - Cookie
8 - Oggy997 - car tbd
9 - Daz
10 - Scrooge

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I’ve put the 997 down and thought I might change it before the date, can’t really be arsed doing that though 🙃

This will be my primary route, but I guess you’re all southern fairies and coming up to Bicester?

View attachment 1659218

Just as a heads up, I’ve run up and down the A43 stretch between towcester and the M40 twice in the last two weekends.

Both times there has been a speed van on either the gantry, or one of the lay-bys near the Silverstone junctions / green man inn way.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I have, I just don’t see my name in Scrooges list so I’m assuming this was a regulars only thing 😁
There you go…

1 - Dave
2 - Cub
3 - Luke
4 - Stefan
5 - Cookie
8 - Oggy997 - car tbd
9 - Daz
10 - Scrooge
11 - Jasonlovesfrench

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
With CS events we normally run a list of who’s attending you confirm your attendance by posting the list then adding your name to the bottom bud. Obviously more the merrier.

In terms of timings let’s meet at the premier inn and beefeater OX5 1GN between 8 - 8:15 it’s a 25 minute drive from there and starts at 9

997.1, Caddy, e208
The wife has seen that dogs are allowed and as we’ve fucked off and left ours this week, won’t leave him at home the weekend after, so I’ll have to bail as I don’t want to be a burden (or being known as that guy

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
So not long until the event now. We will work to the plan as detailed in the thread. Meeting at the Premier inn & Beefeater OX5 1GN between 8 - 8:15 it’s a 25 minute drive from there and starts at 9. If anyone wants my mobile number for any reason drop me a PM.

Remember you need to have registered with Collecting cars via the link in the initial post!!!

It’s due to finish at 12. Just putting it out there, would folks be interested in heading from Bicester to Caffeine and Machine afterwards for a bit of a mooch and lunch? We would need to buy tickets at £10 each.

Again please reply below if you would so I can gauge numbers

1 Russ - Cayman - Bicester and C&M

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
So not long until the event now. We will work to the plan as detailed in the thread. Meeting at the Premier inn & Beefeater OX5 1GN between 8 - 8:15 it’s a 25 minute drive from there and starts at 9. If anyone wants my mobile number for any reason drop me a PM.

Remember you need to have registered with Collecting cars via the link in the initial post!!!

It’s due to finish at 12. Just putting it out there, would folks be interested in heading from Bicester to Caffeine and Machine afterwards for a bit of a mooch and lunch? We would need to buy tickets at £10 each.

Again please reply below if you would so I can gauge numbers

2 Snoring_Yob - RR - Bicester - I'm 80% in just need to establish weekend plans with my team lead, will also be bringing a 7yr old.