ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour code & my clio on track

Chocolate Bar™

good pics :)

do them headlight washer jets actually work, or are they stuck on for show? quite fancy some on mine, but think it might be a pain to wire them in

Quote: Originally posted by Middo on 04 June 2005
do them headlight washer jets actually work, or are they stuck on for show? quite fancy some on mine, but think it might be a pain to wire them in

Yes they do work. Those come as standard here in Finland.

Quote: Originally posted by terribleclio on 04 June 2005
what are those wheels?! they are hot!

Thanks :D Those are Alessio F1s. I guess you dont have those in UK?

Astra coupe

did you get the pointy centre caps seperate? Also what size are those? i did a bit of photoshopping and they look sexy on my clio. I havwe been thinking bout getting 16s due to people saying 17s leave a bumpy ride.

Quote: Originally posted by terribleclio on 04 June 2005
did you get the pointy centre caps seperate? Also what size are those? i did a bit of photoshopping and they look sexy on my clio. I havwe been thinking bout getting 16s due to people saying 17s leave a bumpy ride.

I bought those wheels second hand, but yes, you can get those centre caps seperately (also for other wheels).

Those are 17s, and thats the only correct size for Clio II phase II ;)