G G3 NYX Car Toyota MR2 GT Turbo Jun 13, 2011 #1 Hey guys Just wondering what colour the 2.0 16v bullets are on this car: As I want to do mine in that colour. I believe that's ScarySquirrels car. Cheers
Hey guys Just wondering what colour the 2.0 16v bullets are on this car: As I want to do mine in that colour. I believe that's ScarySquirrels car. Cheers
G G3 NYX Car Toyota MR2 GT Turbo Jun 13, 2011 #3 Yellow Dave said: is that not the standard finish? Click to expand... Mine are Matt Black... But I don't have a sport.
Yellow Dave said: is that not the standard finish? Click to expand... Mine are Matt Black... But I don't have a sport.
A adamf92 Car 172 Jun 13, 2011 #4 www.spray-shack.co.uk Sent my 16v badges there, sprayed light anthracite like the original 2.0 16v ones. Good prices too
www.spray-shack.co.uk Sent my 16v badges there, sprayed light anthracite like the original 2.0 16v ones. Good prices too
G G3 NYX Car Toyota MR2 GT Turbo Jun 16, 2011 #6 Ok, links to rattle cans I should use to spray mine? I like to do my spraying myself DIY innit!