ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

colour code

hi looking for the colour code for these please also would the silver trim around the radio be the same colour?????tried getting off renault but €160+vat:(:(:(
thanks
pictureau.jpg

Iceberg Ph1
Me again :rasp:

Yeah the centre console trim is the same colour, but is a pain in the @rse to remove.. need to strip the top half of the dash.. but I left mine as it wasn't in bad nick.. Just a heads up ;)

PH1 172 Sport
Do what I did for the centre console and mask the inside of the car and rub it down and respray in situ. Much easier than removing the whole lower dash but you wont be able to use the car for a few days. It was well worth the effort in my opinion though.

Iceberg Ph1
Do what I did for the centre console and mask the inside of the car and rub it down and respray in situ. Much easier than removing the whole lower dash but you wont be able to use the car for a few days. It was well worth the effort in my opinion though.

Haha.. Good idea.. Though my car is a daily runner for me, would have to drive with the boot open for a few days.. or perhaps a sprayers mask! :rolleyes:

sound for the reply's.
mmmm me thinks the center trim will be fine:)
it's not bad looking anyway(not now anyway:) )

wouldn't like to see the car after me ater trying to spray the inside of the car:nono::nono: