ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Coding ’How to...’ Guide

V70 d5 beast

hi could anyone e-mail me the guide as i want to be a clio sport member but cant sign up at the moment? not sure whats going on,

my e-mail is mailto:simf40@aol.com">simf40@aol.com

has anyone been able to sign up recently,

cheers simon

308, Fusion

hi, im going to be doing this in the next upcoming weeks, but i cant look at the guide as i lost my password, i still got my card with the member number on it but i lost my password, how could i get my password back or changed? if not can some1 email me the guide at ackers_jon@hotmail.com

Also tried to sign up but there is no link to the online signup form. If someone could email it to me also please: <a href= "mailto:ijg0@yahoo.co.uk">ijg0@yahoo.co.uk

clio 480t ,172, clio mk2

could someone email me the guide due to not being able to become a member yet thanks mailto:reevio11@yahoo.co.uk">reevio11@yahoo.co.uk would really appreciate it thanks

could someone email me the guide due to not being able to become a member yet thanks mailto:pldd4@hotmail.com">pldd4@hotmail.com

would really appreciate it thanks very much.

:)

Civic Type-R

Please can some1 email me a copy of this :) pls pls pls

mailto:stuart__johns@hotmail.com">stuart__johns@hotmail.com

Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by Harry_manback on 12 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by spengy on 31 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by mikesclio on 28 March 2004

anyone know how to remove side strips on new shape clio, also, if the rear and front bumpers are hard to take off?

cheers
They just slide off, very easy to do.

They slide off in the direction of the back of the car.

So if youre standing on the drivers side (right) of your car then they should slide off to the left. Might need a good push the first time you take em off put after that they come off pretty easy.

dont they slid off to the middle?

i mean the door one goes backwards and the back quarter one goes 4wards?

thats maybe why i cant get mine off then, i keep chiping the paint trying to get things behind them.
How would u take the 16v badge off the side strip... do you have to take the whole sidstrip off or is there another way?!