ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Coding - Help

wsc

1.2 16v Extreme 3, 2005
I have a 1.2 Clio, 2005 model in Black and want to colour code it.

I assume this is done by the plastic bits being painted?

How much am I looking at to get this done roughly, and I will get a few quotes from a few places.

Thanks.

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
do it yourself mate, its easy enough, i had quotes of around 60-90 quid though just for the side strips.

Follow the guide on here to do it yourself! If not, probably about £80 I'd imagine. Not worth it when you can buy your own stuff for cheap :)

Mk2 Clio 1.6
im getting mine done tomorrow, 200 quid for the side strips, front and rear bumpers and the door handles.

Asking how much can't really be answered because of how varied quotes can be from garage to garage. Get it done at a cheap one however and it will look shat.

wsc

1.2 16v Extreme 3, 2005
Asking how much can't really be answered because of how varied quotes can be from garage to garage. Get it done at a cheap one however and it will look shat.

I just wanted to know what people got quoted, so I know I'm not getting ripped off :approve:

F56 MINI Cooper S
I was quoted £400. Fcuk paying that, plus i also like the black bumpers on mine. works well imo.

M135i
I got a quote of £400 so i said just do the bumpers and agreed on £200 but when i returned, everything was done( spoiler handles side strips and both bumpers). I said we agreed on just the bumpers and he said he did that but it looked pap so did everything else for me and i still only payed £200 so happy days :star::D