ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Coding Mk2 clio

Im looking into colour coding my clio.

The picture I attached it old now! Just lowered the car and it made a heck of a difference.

I thinking of not spraying front and rear bumper because of the problems of pealing everytime somebody knocks the bumper!

Will prob spray, mirrors, door handles and 'dci' logo silver :)

Anybody got some pictures of modifications (spray) they have done on their clio panels?

Thanks

Brock
dfe95c42.jpg

Hehe! Nope its not but I had done the same thing on my previous car and the paint usually starts to crack if knocked. Im just not 100% sure whether the car will look better with the bumpers sprayed or not.

Thanks

what do you mean knocked??

have you got any side shots by the way... would love to see what it looks like with them wheels

Yeah Neil,

I will be taking some photos this weekend with the car lowered, it looks much better. Like I said the photos it a bit old. I decided that I will be spraying all four handles, the dci badge silver matt, and the mirrors. What do you think? By the way, in Malta we had no option of a 3 door clio which is extremly pis*ing off :mad:

I recently brushed an alloy with a pavement and am takin it to be touched up this weekend hopefully. Therefore if the car will be at me I will take some pics and post em.

Knocked = basically drivers who dont know how to park and tend to use bumpers as BUMPERS to get into car spaces :)

Brock