ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour coding question?

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
I have a Clio Mk2 Ph2 in cyclone and i dont like all the black bits, this includes:

Spoiler, Mirrors, and the plastic strips that are around the car.

Is there some where you can buy replacements or is it a respray job?

My car is quite a dodgy colour though!

Renaultsport Clio 197
i was just about to post the same question,

i think respraying them would work out cheaper, if you have the paint number any bodyshop should be able to get hold of it to match.

does anyone know how much you would be looking to pay to get this done?

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
Yeah it looks dead cheap in black, but i dont think it will end up the same colour with it being plastic and not metal.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Spraying aint cheap! Look out on fleabay for the bits.

IIRC spolier is circa £120 to paint, Side strips £80, mirrors £100. Not sure on other bits.

BMW 330D
Respray
My car is cyclone blue
I had all my black bits colour coded
looked loads better!
It can be done!

mk2 clio 1.2
u can get the whole job done for around £150 dont pay any more then that take everything off for them and just give them the bits and they would usaully do it a lil more cheaper.

Clio's
my mate got quoted around £300 for the spoiler, door handles, door mouldings, and bumpers. thats for a decent job with a smooth finish. it can be done for cheaper if you dont mind having the texture of the plastic through the colour!