ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Coding.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Im looking to get a few things colour coded on my valver.. does anyone know of any good places in the midlands that they could recommend, and could you give me an idea of how much it cost you?

I had my bump strips, bumper trims, door handles and boot lock all colour coded on mine.

Had a fair bit of other work done at the same time, but mine probably worked out about £150ish

Titanium 182

bubbles just be carefull where u go

and ask 2 see stuff they have painted b4 as cheaper jobs often mean cutting corners or not very good work :cry:

why dont u rip the boot lock and wiper out while your on :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Hmm, well thats why im asking for recommendations really, as i know alot of midlanders have had there 1.2 16vs colour coded.

Titanium 182

yea cool!

on the other hand you might find a small body shop with some one who takes pride in their work and isnt expensive!

tricky!, just go and visit a few ask for quotes and go to the one u feels good! if you dont get any good recomendations :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

A general price would be nice Bluevalver.. and i dont want it comming back covered in glitter! heheh

Titanium 182

hehe

blue valver u still aint replied to my pms on prices! but my cars local now in the body shop:oops:

so 2 late busta;)

Titanium 182

i asked loads, i was pm ing you and you replied to the threads id asked in with winks and stuff!

i was like erm ok! thought u must have had 2much on

Titanium 182

ahh thats good! hope it all goes well then

i seen your thread on corsa sport, ppl like taking the piss as the website isnt up yet:cry: fuc king corsa owning w**kers

anyways sback to back to bubbles thread! good body shopsssssssss:D