ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Combe action day April 24th

Anyone up for this? Have been to combe a few times now and always enjoyed it. Its not the biggest show in the world, but if the weathers right and theres people who push their cars too hard and end up in a barrier, then its always good lol

toon

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
yer, will be there, a load of us are going to the track day on 13th of feb aswel

Caterham 270R
There are afew spaces left if you want tracktime. get in contact with the circuit. yes you can hire helmets but i wouldnt they smell bad..........

LY R26
usually have a stand/club space for this one iirc, now the reps have stepped down not sure if its happening or who is taking over?

I used to sort this out, anyone who would like to arrange this needs to contact mariah @ castle combe asap.

Well each year it beacame more and more of a pain, last year they changed how it was done and booked which ment i was unable to spend the additional time required to sort track time for people.

Anyone who has applied to take over either of the Rep's positions could look into it and make there own minds up.

Had the paper work come through the door today, dont think its any different to the links i told you to follow though chap.

Megane 225 F1
Ok people i am filling in the paperwork today. I will be recieving 12 free admission passes that the 1st 12 people on the list that i will be creating in a thread later, will get. 1st come 1st serve. However, i do not have the money to buy the track time package, so those wanting tracktime will have to sort it out themselves. I have asked maria at castle combe if it possible for people to organise it themselves and still get it at the discounted rate but i cannot assure this will happen.

Those that do not get in the 1st 12, will have to purchase their own admision passes which cost £6 60 days before the event or £8 10 days before the event.

Keep an eye out in the meets section as i will be posting the thread this afternoon once i have spoken to maria about a few things.

Megane 225 F1
Sorry about the delay with the details people, but dont want to start a thread with places until i have confirmation on how many places we will have.

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Could be up for this again depending on the state of the car when the time comes!

PH2 172
Could be up for this if iv got myself another 172 cup by then last year was pretty good. but im still rolling round in the saxo VTS :(

PH2 172
what happened to the 197 mate?

Kept having problems with it had to drive it everytime to bristol for them to have ago at fixing it left it there for a week everytime to find out they didnt even do the work they was suppose to so was still fucked so in the end gave it back lost out on £4500 and now left with the Saxo. but hopefully soon be in a Cup again :). Hows you mate

LY R26
ah sounds s**t mate, was a lovely looker tho shame it had the issues, i was thinkin of getting a 197 but goin to keep mine now and spunk a bit more money on it in some areas.