ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming in from the Cold

Well, i've made my decision, after almost 2 years of owning a Leon Cupra R, i'm returning to the Clio fold. I'm looking at getting a 182 with Cup packs, around the 9k mark.

The reasons for the change are 2 fold. I want to release a little capital from my car, i hopefully should see about £3k back from selling mine and buying the Clio, and secondly I doing a few more miles now and want something slightly cheaper to run. My second service in the Cupra R was £770!! Thats the service, and new front pads and disks!! To be honest i was completely ripped off by the stealer, could have got it done much cheaper at a local garage with the same Seat parts, but at the time i just didn't think.

I used to own a 172 Cup (hence the name) i can't wait to get back into the mighty little Clio. The Cupra R is a fast car, but it's a bit of a boat when it comes to corners. I have really enjoyed my R ownership, don't get me wrong, but it is just time for a change!

I'm looking at a Black Gold Clio 182, Cup packs, 16k on the clock and recaros tomorrow. The guy wants £9k. It's an 05 plate. This sounds a good deal to me, anyone think not?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Max172cup said:
I'm looking at a Black Gold Clio 182, Cup packs, 16k on the clock and recaros tomorrow. The guy wants £9k. It's an 05 plate. This sounds a good deal to me, anyone think not?

Where did you see that for sale? Sounds good to me:D