ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coming in from the Cold

Well, i've made my decision, after almost 2 years of owning a Leon Cupra R, i'm returning to the Clio fold. I'm looking at getting a 182 with Cup packs, around the 9k mark.

The reasons for the change are 2 fold. I want to release a little capital from my car, i hopefully should see about £3k back from selling mine and buying the Clio, and secondly I doing a few more miles now and want something slightly cheaper to run. My second service in the Cupra R was £770!! Thats the service, and new front pads and disks!! To be honest i was completely ripped off by the stealer, could have got it done much cheaper at a local garage with the same Seat parts, but at the time i just didn't think.

I used to own a 172 Cup (hence the name) i can't wait to get back into the mighty little Clio. The Cupra R is a fast car, but it's a bit of a boat when it comes to corners. I have really enjoyed my R ownership, don't get me wrong, but it is just time for a change!

I'm looking at a Black Gold Clio 182, Cup packs, 16k on the clock and recaros tomorrow. The guy wants £9k. It's an 05 plate. This sounds a good deal to me, anyone think not?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Max172cup said:
I'm looking at a Black Gold Clio 182, Cup packs, 16k on the clock and recaros tomorrow. The guy wants £9k. It's an 05 plate. This sounds a good deal to me, anyone think not?

Where did you see that for sale? Sounds good to me:D