ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

company car drivers

172 cup
how many of u have noticed how many people in either bmws audis mercs with bloody shirts n ties on drive right up your arse. i think they think they rule the road nowadays. still funny when u put the foot down n give them a wee surprise.

tiTTy & SV650
lol I'm sometimes one of these (hides under chair)
I dont get anything as good as that to drive, my department hires me something from Arnold Clark when going to a different office

You from Bearsden? I hail from there

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
how many of u have noticed how many people in either bmws audis mercs with bloody shirts n ties on drive right up your arse. i think they think they rule the road nowadays. still funny when u put the foot down n give them a wee surprise.

You need to get out the way a little quicker & stop holding us up then ;)

172 cup
lol . ahno he was . am talking aboot rush hour when u cant go anywhere. why drive right up the back a somebody . were in glasgow yae fae bud

tiTTy & SV650
Dennistoun, motorway driving does my box in! Took 2.5 hours to get to Edinburgh last Wed morning

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have a company car and I tailgate people. Mainly because they drive like retards and have no understanding of how an English Motorway system works.

If you REALLY piss me off, I will flash my lights too. Then, if you've still not got the idea, I will undertake you and flip you the bird.

Thats how I roll.

'53 172 Cup
^^It's six and half a dozen^^

I do the same sometimes and I don't even drive a company car...

If people tucked in properly (and i mean use all THREE lanes) then there'd be a lot more room for cars on the motorway... but it's fair to say that there are a lot of c-units that drive far too close as well... I do at least keep my distance while trying to 'pursuade' people to tuck the f**k in!!!

Maybe they think you have a nice arse? lol

182 FF
^^It's six and half a dozen^^

I do the same sometimes and I don't even drive a company car...

If people tucked in properly (and i mean use all THREE lanes) then there'd be a lot more room for cars on the motorway... but it's fair to say that there are a lot of c-units that drive far too close as well... I do at least keep my distance while trying to 'pursuade' people to tuck the f**k in!!!

agreed, i do 30k plus, an people stuck in the middle lane pi*s me off, if i could i'd just drive into them:evil:

my seat leon fr drives the german cars mad,it kicks arse. i always move over if sum1 wants to pass me, except in heavy traffic then i have fun winding them up, try this:

When they are up yer arse, put yer washer jets on and leave em goin 4 ages, peope hate drivin behind you, :)

when they undertake just hit the gas and hold em in the middle lane