ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Company car + insurance & NCB ??

Maz

LY 200
Company car comes with company insurance etc, will I not be able to keep my NCB after 12 months ?

NCD can be upto 2 yrs old before it is invalid. Some insurers will consider longer if they were your last insurer. Some companies may also take into account your company insurance and combine it with your prev ncd to give a better bonus. All is not lost my friend!

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
Its deffo 2 years standard that it lasts for.

Some companies will let you use it after if you have been driving something else with no other accidents etc

Lee

BMW M2C
As has been said, it's 2 years. I went 2 and a half years with a company car, then when I had to insure a car myself the AA allowed me to use my previously built up no claims bonus.

Most companies will accept a letter from a company director to prove you've not crashed while on company insurance.