ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Compbrake components

Clio 172 Cup
Hi Guys

Does anyone on here need any parts from compbrake i.e. pads, discs, even brake kits if so let me know and ill see if i can get you some good prices.

lift number 1 @ btm
i'll have a set of track pads, possibly a set of the fast road pads, and the retaining clips please.

Clio 172 Cup
discs will be £106 pounds each plus P&P

i will ask about pads there are 3 options IIRC

1 road pad
2 fast road track pad works from cold and good on track but for serious track work you will get a bit of fader after about 5 hard laps
3 proper blue track pads very good for track work operating range is 250C to 900C

let me know which option you want and ill get you a price.

lift number 1 @ btm
i'd say no's 2 and 3,
also if you are interested in setting something up, i'm about to have my discs and bells cryo treated, which massively extends the life and wear rates.

Clio 172 Cup
if enough want it ill do it but dont think im gonna be able to provide the prices that used to be very cheap as i think that those days are gone but ill try my hardest to screw the prices down as much as possible

if you give me some info on the cryo treatment ill lokk into that too

will get pad prices tomorow

Doctor

Clio 172 Cup
As long as there no those hawk pads! There guff...

pads 1 and 2 are the hawk ones not sure about option 3

sorry yes option 3 are hawk blue pads

if you want other manufacturers let me know and ill contact them with regards to getting a better range for you guys ill be contacting pagid in germany soon as well to find out if we can get the
RS4-2 compound pads aswell

Last edited:
  lift number 1 @ btm
i think i'm paying £20 for the discs and £200 for a gearbox, but it gets cheaper the more you do, they have certain sized tanks and have to use the same amount of nitrogeon however much is being processed.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I was one of the first to have a kit, couple of yrs bak. Was ok, lines were too long and the pads had to be changed as it was useless for road.

AWesome on track tho.