ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Complementary Car Wash From combine04!!

Both looking good lads, need to arrange a meet when (if) I get mine back..... :(

whats the deal with this now dave mate, gotta have been 4 months no??

I need mine PCing ;)

any time lad :) still havent seen yours properly

Both look mint.

Jamie when you back at uni? Might want mine PC'ing soon.

going to work in leeds so would have to be a wknd greg lad, but as of the 22nd ish

anytime mate :)

jamie

here are my efforts along with some others i took while testing my new camera the other day;

IMG_0424.gif

IMG_0416-1.gif

IMG_0399.gif

IMG_0407.gif

IMG_0394.gif

IMG_0390.gif

IMG_0386.gif

IMG_0381.gif

IMG_0373.gif

IMG_0378.gif

IMG_0367.gif

IMG_0358.gif

IMG_0354.gif

IMG_0331.gif

IMG_0327.gif

IMG_0306.gif

IMG_0304.gif

IMG_0294.gif

IMG_0280.gif

IMG_0627.gif

IMG_0619.gif

IMG_0617.gif

IMG_0615.gif

IMG_0608.gif

IMG_0606.gif

IMG_0600.gif

IMG_0598.gif

IMG_0596.gif

IMG_0594.gif

jamie

some recruitment agency called m&s or something, no idea, its my doss about year ;)

still on for 12? txt me or PM me your postcode

jamie

yep matey, can meet you at lymm if you want? picking up a mate whos coming along to get some parts for his clio.....so can meet you there?

Mk4 .:R32
your house looks well nice. Alderly edge is where footy players live lol. They should have done a sport in the same grey as Foxys motor. Would look mint.

totally agree ste, its not at its best due to a certain tyre foam accident but im going to get him to get it pcd soon!! looks mint in the flesh

TeZ

Non RS : (
Nice pics and great cars lads.

But you call that a cleaning cabinet pffffft.

Mine needs Pcing :( ** sad face **

lol ricky, yeah free at the wknd ish chris, working sat morning and party on sat nite, thats it.

jamie

top of the pyramid
Hows it going Jamie long time no see, i could do with a pcing how much would you want for it?

top of the pyramid
lol, he says free but i here there paying with there bodies and i aint into no man loving ;)

Last edited:
haha lmfao ash, good matey, howre you? hows the job hunt going? ill be back up to leeds soon so a mini meet/PC/pint is in order.

jamie

new thread with todays events going up soon jamie lol.............i wana see those ones of the tomtom wrong direction lmao!

lol tez :)

yeah we should have had a cleaning meet you and me giles, hav eto happen when the new car arrives lad :)

jords, yeah, just uploading them lol

jamie

Clio
the dog looked to be doing a better job than jamie panzying around in his wellies!! lol looks great though guys :)