ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

complete french car newbie ... clio 1.8 16v

clio / polo
hi all breif introduction ive just bought my 1st french car got myself a clio 1.8 16v .. i think some people call them valvers ? anyway after only ever owning jap cars i was offered my clio for a bargain price but i had to put it back together lol ill post some pics of its current state but i wondered if i cud ask a quik few qestions about the loom.
as i didnt take it apart there a few conectors / sensors that in wasnt sure where they plug in , if someone could tell me it would be very much appreciated. well here it goes....
these plugs are on the loom close to where the gear box joins the block.

2 pin plug with a yellow wire and pink wire with a grey stripe?
2 pin plug with a brown wire and black wire
2 pin plug with a pink and pink wire
2 pin plug with a black wire and a white wire

these plugs are on the loom by the alternator and oil filter

2 pin plug with a red wire and a yellow with a grey stripe wire ,
and the last one is 2 wires attached but i am unsure what the connection type is called but one the wires is black and one is white .

if anyone can help with the above it would be very much appreciated . thankyou.

RS 182 CUP
message a lad who goes by the name "wocka" he used to have a valver and knew it well.

welcome to the club by the way, you got any pics of it?

clio / polo
yes got sum pics mate unfortunatly its sat on axel stands with no front end or engine :( but ill get the phone lead and ill get some phone pics up asap .