ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Components or coaxial

One Phat Clio
I have a clio, 02 plate.
Have a decent head unit, wired to a vibe 1300watt sub/amp
HOWEVER, my door speakers are standard and sound incredibly poor...when turned up this is stopping playing music at high volumes...the tweeters i think have offically blown:S:cool:

Basically ive read threat after thread, post after post.

Alot of people have recommended ;

PIONEER TS-Q131C (CUSTOM FIT RENAULT SPEAKERS)

Lookingspeakers that dont reak the bank ballance may be £70? Which will sound good and east to install. I know you get what you pay for - other than that share you opionion, PLEASE :)

Dean

monaco 172
mtx road thunder 13cm components. 59 quid on mega watt and are amazing. Youl need to run them off an amp to get the most out of them though. Ive got some in my 182.

For ease of install I would say the Pioneer's are the best bet if you want components.

I've installed SPL Dynamic components, rewiring all the speaker cable and external amping - massive improvement, but quite a bit of work.

Black Gold Trophy
rainbow slc230s is what I've got, powered by a genesis profile 2, sound perfect and the mids and tweeters fit in the locations of the standard items with no modifications