ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Components

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Right im after a new set of speakers an me mates reccommended i get components. Thing is iv not a clue bout components and whats good and whats not. Any recommendations?? Hes recomended the Vibe Black Air competition ones which are going for £75 but just wanna know if theres anything better within that price range??

Cheers all

"Navy" N17 TWO
Components are great :)

For that money I'd avoid Vibe though, caraudiodirect have Alpine/Pioneer at decent prices :)

BMW M135i
You can get some infinity kappas off ebay for that money, dead impressed with mine. Definetly worth amping them though.

Peugeot 308
I Have some alpine speakers I was going to put in mine for sale if thats any good to you?

£25 delivered.

Pretty much brand new

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Where do you hide the crossovers?

I fitted Infinity components to my 1.4 dynamique and stuggled to hide them, plus it was a nightmare routing everything around the dash even with the top of it off

BMW M135i
Where do you hide the crossovers?

I fitted Infinity components to my 1.4 dynamique and stuggled to hide them, plus it was a nightmare routing everything around the dash even with the top of it off
Hid mine easily under the passenger airbag.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
wouldnt pay no more than £75 tbh mate, im not into entering any competitions just want something that sounds decent, iv already got some decent door speakers and some shite 6x9s which im getting rid of so i thought i may aswel upgrade to components an just have the sub in the back. Is that the correct way?

clio, nova sri, bmw e30
"brand name" like pioneer, alpine, vibe, infintity, doesnt mean its good!

the ones to look at now are from "cdt" and "clif designs"

see www.extremeaudio.co.uk as you can get a bloody good range here, and everything has free postage so works out cheaper han vertually any other online audio retailer